1 Law on information society services and electronic commerce
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services (LSSI), we hereby provide the following general information:
The domain specified below has been registered by its company, which is the OWNER of it:
www.santos.es está registrado por Santos cocina y baño S.L.U., en adelante, Santos con domicilio social en Camporrapado s/n – 15882 – Boqueixón (A Coruña), con CIF B-15.383.896 e inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de A Coruña, tomo 1091, folio 132, hoja C-5045 inscripción 3ª.
A partir de ahora Sito Web
2 Terms and conditions of use
Accessing and/or using the Website confers the status of User. From then on, they completely agree without reservation to these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the special terms and conditions that, where applicable, may supplement, amend or replace the General Terms and Conditions in relation to certain services and content of the Website.
II.- Use of the Website, its services and content
The User undertakes to use the Website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted norms of behaviour and public order.
Likewise, using the Website for unlawful or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or that could damage or interfere with the normal operation of the Website in any way is strictly forbidden.
In terms of the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is strictly forbidden to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify it unless authorisation has been obtained from the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Infringe upon the rights of THE OWNER or its legitimate owners.
- Use it for commercial or advertising purposes other than those that are expressly permitted.
- Attempt to obtain the content of the Website using any means other than those provided for users as well as those commonly used in the Internet, provided they do not cause any damage to the Website.
III. Unilateral change
THE OWNER may unilaterally change the Website structure and design, as well as change or remove its services, content and terms and conditions of access and/or use without notice whenever it deems it appropriate.
Creating any “hyperlink” between a webpage and the Website will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Reproducing any of the Website’s services or content in whole or in part is not allowed.
- The webpage where the hyperlink is created must not contain any trademark, trade name, shop name, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to THE OWNER with the latter’s prior express consent.
- Under no circumstances will THE OWNER be liable for the content or services made available to the public on the webpage where the “hyperlink” has been created, nor for any information or statements contained therein.
V.- Legal disclaimer
THE OWNER does not offer any form of guarantee nor is it liable for damage of any nature that may result from:
- The unavailability or lack of maintenance and effective operation of the Website and/or its services and content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Website and/or its services or content to match the needs, specific activities, outcomes or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses or malicious/harmful software in the content.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, dissemination or transmission of Website content by users.
- The unlawful, negligent and fraudulent use of the Website, its services or content by users contrary to these General Terms and Conditions, good faith, generally accepted norms or public order.
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The breach of obligations or commitments by third parties in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The Website service and its services will be provided for an indefinite period of time.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Website service or any of the services comprising it, under the same terms set out in the Section III.
VII.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The OWNER and the User, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals corresponding to the User’s registered address for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Website service, its services and content, as well as the interpretation, application, enforcement and breach of the provisions herein.
In the event that the User resides outside Spain, THE OWNER and the User, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Santiago de Compostela.
3 Opting out of commercial communications
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on information society services, users can rest assured that they will stop receiving commercial information within one month from the date they tell us they are opting out by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.